Turks Head Abstracting Company
Located in historic downtown West Chester, Pennsylvania, Turks Head Abstracting Company has been attorney owned and operated for over 25 years. We are able to provide convenient and efficient title work in combination with our dependable legal services.
We offer a full range of services for closing including, but not limited to:
- Title searches for residential and commercial property
- Provide thorough explanation of settlement costs and procedures
- Record deeds, mortgages and other documents after closing
- Completes all the paperwork necessary for financial distributions
What is Title Insurance?
- Title is evidence that you own a particular piece of property
- Just like a house or a car, it is necessary that you insure your title to protect your home against potential liens and encumbrances.
What does a Title Company Do?
- Researches real estate records to determine legal ownerhip of the property
- Exposes any mortgages, liens and other encumbrances
- Details any easements, restrictions or leases that affect the property
- Issues "Commitment of Title Insurance" which explains to the lender and buyer what title issues need resolved before closing
- Takes care of all the paper work before and after closing
- Records all the deeds, mortgages, etc. for the buyer and lender
Why choose Turks Head Abstracting as your Title Company?
- Turks Head Abstracting Company enjoys an impeccable reputation for efficiency, accuracy and customer service
- We provide full closing services for settlements here at our office or at a more convenient place of your choosing
- We are eager to fulfill all your title needs