Tom Mohr, Esquire
J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 1972
B.A., Wake Forest University, 1969
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Sales and Purchases
- Residential & Commercial Leasing
- Zoning Issues
- Homeowner Association Issues
- Condominium Association Issues
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Mechanic's Lien Law
- Chester County Bar Association
Tom focuses his practice in a broad range of real estate matters. After 30 years of practicing law in Chester County, Tom has developed expertise in a variety of real estate matters including: commericial real estate sale and purchase, residential real estate sale and purchase, commercial & residential leasing, landlord-tenant matters and mechanic's lien issues.
When away from the office, Tom is an avid golfer and traveler.